LIMBY HALL LANE
RED HILL LANE
ST. GEORGES HILL
New Close, Swannington
New Close was not built a century ago, it would have been farmland and it takes its name from one of the old fields. The 1775 map of Swannington shows the three segments of New Close being owned by Messrs Boultbee, Walker and Holland.
| © Swannington Heritage Trust 2014 | Registered Charity No. 515809 |