PROJECT

CONTRIBUTE

EXHIBITIONS

BOUNDARIES

MAPS
spacer
HOME PAGE
spacer
Swannington 2013
spacer
CHURCH HILL
spacer
CHURCH LANE
spacer
FOAN HILL
  spacer
HOSPITAL LANE
spacer
HOUGH HILL
spacer
JEFFCOATS LANE
spacer
LIMBY HALL LANE
spacer
LOUGHBOROUGH ROAD
spacer
MAIN STREET
spacer
  MOOR LANE
spacer
NEW CLOSE
  spacer
  RED HILL LANE
  spacer
SPRING LANE
spacer
ST. GEORGES HILL
spacer
STATION HILL
spacer
THE MOOR
spacer
THE ROWLANDS
spacer
WINDMILL VIEW
spacer
 

Loughborough Road, Swannington

Loughborough Road used to be the Ashby to Longhborough turnpike, an 18th and early 19th century toll road. In recent years the road junction was remodeled when Mee's blacksmith smithy was replaced by houses and a roundabout.

Swannington's northern border is along the back gardens of the houses on the north side of Loughborough Road, even though their postal addresses are Coleorton.

Properties Reconciled 2014 to 1911
Click the list of properties below to view
 
Vicarage    
 

| © Swannington Heritage Trust 2014 | Registered Charity No. 515809 | Sitemap |